A food blog with new directions

It’s been since 2019 that I have written to this blog. A lot has happened and a lot has really changed in my life. I was a caregiver to a wonderful husband and wife that has since died. I started getting more serious about my photography and began photographing food and finding inspiration for street photography and artistic types of photography too. It’s been a rough, bumpy but also a lovely ride and I’d love to share it all with you. But, and this is not one of those big buts, BUT, in order to do so, I will have to change some things. 
  First, this is becoming a photography blog. Food, street, portraits and more. This is going to be my experiences , my stresses, my triumphs and my inward feelings about live, food, being a foodie, photography, and this will not be well written. I will do my best to convey thoughts, emotions and more in an organized way that is easy to express, but please don’t expect perfection.
 Second, you’ll have to put up with my bad photos as well as my good. I have many shots I personally love and I hope you will too. I, however, don’t expect you to and by all means express your feelings. That’s why this is here.
 Now, that’s it from me. I hope you will enjoy what I plan to do with this and please know that I do go bouts of depression so I’ll update this as much as I can but it there will be stretches where it won’t be. I hope I can stay the proverbial course, though, and make content that you will want to read and look at. 
Thanks you all
Barrett

Comments

Popular Posts